almost wordless wednesday - my tuesday night

let's face it, i don't know if i can be wordless.

last night was a comfy-sock-wearing, one-tree-hill-watching, irish-coffee-drinking, crafting type of night:





and because the craft show on saturday is in my hometown, in the heart of buckeye country. go bucks!


my biggest supporters

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 3, 2010 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “almost wordless wednesday - my tuesday night”

  1. Have I mentioned that I love your blog! :)
    Ps. Your dogs are awfully cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also ... how did you get the font on title?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like my ideal kind of night too. substitute it with The Office though for me.

    ReplyDelete