|headband: me; scarf: target; belt: thrifted|
1. Eric and i met online. this is why the concept of having online blogger friends isn't that foreign to me. i'll share more about our story in a future post, but if you are a Christian single or know of one, i highly recommend Christian Mingle. my friend Steph heeded this advice of mine and it landed her a wonderful husband as well. you're welcome, Steph!
2. it is my dream to someday have children with red hair. Eric's grandma was a ginger back in the day, and he's got some serious red in his facial hair, so i guess it's not outside the realm of possibility. you can bet if we do have a red-headed child, i will fight as hard as possible to name it Ron or Lucy.
3. that being said, i want to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Orlando Studios with every ounce of my being. who wants to take me??
4. sometimes i feel more like one of the guys. i am a big fan of most sports, and since moving to fort wayne, i've been disappointed to come up short in the girlfriend-sports-fan area. when we were engaged, Eric's friends dubbed me Lars for nights that we would go to the bar to watch a game and get greasy food and a beer.
5. i have a budget of $100 per month for all things personal, including any clothes i want to buy, haircuts and/or color, makeup, lunches, nights out on the town with the girls, crafting, etc. girl's got to make a dollar streeeeeeeeetch around here.
6. my favorite smells are babies, fabric softener, bleach and gasoline. oh, and Acqua Di Gio. swoon.
7. i just started reading Radical, by David Platt. i'm only ten pages in and i fully expect it to alter my life/faith (i started off listing that as life and faith, but that would imply that the two are separate, when in reality, they should be one and the same).
thanks again, Beverly!