(almost) wordless wednesday: morning smiles

 When I was in middle school, I can remember waking up to take a shower and then falling back asleep on the floor of the bathroom after deciding I was just going to "rest my eyes" for a few more minutes. I've always been that way in the morning - fighting just to roll out of bed and struggling to keep my eyes open through the better part of the AM.  I think the good Lord gave me a morning baby to show me the beauty of starting the day.  Don't get me wrong - it's still tough, especially with early morning feedings.  But seriously, who could be bitter about having to wake up when greeted by this?

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “(almost) wordless wednesday: morning smiles”

  1. I can see that Lovely Lucy and Aunt Maggie are going to get along very well. A morning person? Yes!

    ReplyDelete