etsy roundup: chartreuse

One of those age-old getting-to-know-you questions I've always hated is "what's your favorite color?"  While this is supposed to be a simple question, I've always had a tough time answering it.  Having one favorite color all the time is so boring; why would I want that when I can constantly have a new favorite color based on my mood and trends?

Right now, I have a slight obsession with chartreuse.  I'm in the midst of painting our living room and kitchen this happy shade of green-gold and every time I see it, it makes me smile.  Except when I see it from Lucy's nursery at 3 am - no sight makes me happy at that time but the back of my eyelids.  But I digress...



1. Desperately wish this Coffee Press Print was cheaper ||  2. Tear Drop Beads (picturing making a necklace with these paired with a chambray shirt & neutral sweater) ||  3. How amazing is this Ceramic Lamp w/ Birch Shade?? ||  4. This modern Hanging Planter would be so fun with some succulents. ||  5. Loving this Watercolor Pillow Cover for living room couch ||  6. Dainty Drop Earrings ||  7. Deliciously cozy looking Knit Cowl ||  8. Really fun Eye Shadow/Eye Liner ||  9. Beautiful Clutch for date nights

What color is inspiring you right now?

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 11, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “etsy roundup: chartreuse”

  1. Oh my word that clutch is so cute! Love all of these things. I would love to contribute to your link up! :)

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to start a color link up...thanks for the thought!

      Delete
  2. I think bright bright red is my color, as of late...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's been one of mine, too...I was just noticing that I've been buying a lot of it lately.

      Delete
  3. I hate that question. I just like to say I like all colors except orange haha

    ReplyDelete