no rest for the weary

Going without a shower and never getting dressed or putting on makeup is a wonderful way to spend a Saturday if you're lounging, vegging on the couch and watching movies.  It's not so wonderful if you spend the entire day painting and doing projects around the house, only to collapse into bed at the end of the weekend feeling more tired than you did on Friday.

We still have so much to do around this house of ours, but for now, I'm going to try to ignore it all and  burrow under my covers and fall asleep to old episodes of Parenthood on Netflix while I pray for a lazy weekend in the not-so-distant future.

And because I tried to even avoid looking at myself in the mirror yesterday, there's obviously no way I was going to document the hot mess that I was with pictures.  So once again, the Almdale ladies steppin' out to church (before Mama and Daddy passed the nugget off and went on a much needed date):

on baby || onesie & shoes: Old Navy | pants: The Children's Place (thrifted) | headband: made by Mama
on Mama || shirt: H&M | sweater: Marshall's | favorite jeans ever: Michael Kors (thrifted) | shoes: Target


This entry was posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “no rest for the weary”

  1. Newest follower here! I found you through the Sunday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more! I love your blog format!!!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete